Dates: May 22, 2020 to May 25, 2020
Location: University of Rhode Island in Kingston, RI
Age groups: Boys & Girls U13 to U19
Format: 11v11 for U13 to U19
Price: U13 to U19. $1095 per team. For clubs who bring 10 or more teams, we offer discounted rates.
- Top Quality grass fields
- Athletic Trainers on site
- Assigned by Quality Referee Assignor
- Vendors on site
- Veteran Tournament management
- DOC’s can request a special rate
- Priority Scheduling for coaches with 2 teams
Shore Cup is a “Stay & Play” event. Teams traveling from out of town are required to book their rooms through this process.
Bolts have partnered with URI to provide a housing option that is exciting, affordable and innovative. We offer all inclusive room & board options on campus so teams can “stay and play” and have housing, meals and recreation all in one location. Housing options include traditional residence halls with 2 or 3 to a room or Suite options for 4, 6 or 10 with single rooms, shared kitchen and living space. Dining options include all-you-can-eat for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner with vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options always available.
Details on All-inclusive Room & Board for teams (coaches, players & parents)
Room & Board
This is what differentiates Shore Cup from other tournaments!
Stay and Play in one location all weekend. This is a great atmosphere for players and coaches to facilitate team bonds. Close proximity to Newport, Narragansett beaches and Providence provide opportunities to explore the region.
- Standard dorm rooms 2 or 3 players to a room, bathroom on the residence hall, linens included, 3 meals/day……….$76 per day per person
- Suites dorm rooms – 4,6 or 10 per suite, individual bedrooms, shared kitchen and living room, 2 bathrooms per suite, linens included, 3. meals/day……………$98 per person per day
- Friday Accommodations (no food) Standard dorm $34; Suite $56
- Monday Breakfast $10
What differentiates Shore Cup from other Tournaments?
- Accommodations in newly renovated dorms for coaches, players & families
- Residence options in suites or traditional style dorms
- Dining experience 3 meals per day; all you can eat with vegan, vegetarian and gluten free options
- All-inclusive, affordable pricing for room & board
- 16 top quality natural grass fields
- Top college coaches scouting at the Showcase
- Overall team experience staying and playing together
- Close to Newport and area beaches; 20 miles from Providence
- 3 Game Guarantee for all teams + playoffs at U13 & U14
- College Showcase U15 to U19 minimum 4 games