Tradition of Development. Commitment to Excellence.
FC Greater Boston Bolts | EIN: 82-3700441 | 501c3 Public Charity | Donations are 100% Tax-Deductible
Thank you for your kind offer to donate or solicit donations on behalf of FC Greater Boston Bolts, Inc. The Boston Bolts are a 501(c)3 non-profit organization with the specific mission to develop exceptional soccer players prepared to compete at the collegiate or professional level, by providing superior technical curriculum, competition and personal growth opportunities. We are proud to say that the Boston Bolts are the #1 Club in the country (topdrawersoccer.com) for college-committed athletes!
Our players attend many top universities in the country in Division I, II, III as well as play for the US National Team and Professional Teams in the US and Europe. Donations to our club support the execution of this mission by providing scholarships to our athletes so this incredible development opportunity is available to every player with the talent, the drive and the passion for this great game!! In addition, we know that the apple doesn’t fall far so a portion of the donations supports the advanced professional development and advanced license of our coaching staff. Coaches are the daily mentors to our kids and our investment in them is paramount to player success.
There are multiple opportunities for your personal donation or corporate sponsorship to make a difference!
Boston Bolts John Willett Scholarship Fund – CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- General Scholarship Endowment – any amount (easy online donation or check donation noted below)
- Legacy Scholarship – “Family or Business-Named” scholarship: $1,000 – $10,000 (donor chooses recipient(s) criteria).
- Legacy options donor information pack. View PDF of BOSTON BOLTS Legacy
Corporate Sponsorship – CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
- Varying Sponsor Levels: $1,000 – $10,000
- Includes website promotion, signage, company logos on 2000+ uniforms, mass email distributions, billboards, ongoing communications and other significant marketing opportunities.
- Event Sponsor
- Bolts Columbus Cup – October weekend tournament with 120+ teams from throughout northeast @ 3 venues within I-95 belt; thousands of participants and visitors: signage, website promotion, product promotion, social media, flyer distribution, mass email communications, etc.
- 24-Hour Soccer Marathon – February weekend fundraiser for the General Scholarship Endowment fund, Annual Fund, and partner charity: MGH for Children Sports Concussion Clinic – Firstgiving online fundraising pages, mass email and flyer distribution, multiple news outlets, social media, website, etc…
- Bolts Shore Cup – May Memorial weekend tournament with 280+ teams from throughout northeast @ URI in Kingstown, RI, thousands of participants and visitors: signage, website promotion, product promotion, social media, flyer distribution, mass email communications, etc.
Please contact Brian Ainscough, CEO with questions or for details on Corporate Sponsorship & Legacy Scholarships.