Our History: The Bolts have a long history of developing well-rounded student athletes, both on and off the field. A significant portion of our graduating seniors, go on to play collegiate soccer. Throughout their playing career, a number of these athletes have been selected for the US National Team in varying age groups. These experiences have lead our most elite Bolts alumni to professional playing careers in the US and Europe.
Our Goal: Our goal is to create the opportunity for all youth soccer players to receive exceptional training and development, so they may achieve their greatest potential as a player, and use that talent as an avenue to higher education and life success. Through the development of a strong foundation in the game, Bolts players are actively recruited by collegiate, national, and professional teams alike.
Bolts players play and study at some of the top colleges and universities in the country including:
Duke Providence Holy Cross High Point
Harvard Columbia Syracuse MIT
Syracuse Boston College Boston University Brown
Bowdoin Hobart Brandeis UMass
Stanford Notre Dame Northeastern West Point
The Bolts are proud to have a number of professional alums from the greater Boston area:
- Mac Steeves Providence College, Houston Dynamo (MLS) drafted 2018
- Miles Robinson Syracuse, U20 US National Team, Atlanta United FC (MLS)
- Charlie Davies US National Team, FC Sochaux-Montbeliard-Ligue 1 (FRA), Phil. Union (MLS)
- Sheanon Williams U18 US National Team, North Carolina, Vancouver Whitecaps (MLS)
- Chris Tierney Virginia, NE Revolution (MLS)
- Mike Fucito Harvard, San Jose (MLS)
- Diego Fagundez NE Revolution (MLS)
- Michael Bustamante Boston University, NY Red Bulls (MLS), Charlotte Independence (USL)
- Aaron Maund Notre Dame, U20 US National Team, Toronto FC, Real Salt Lake (MLS)
- Charlie Rugg Boston College, Phil Union (MLS)
Our Coaching Staff: Div I, II, & III college coaches, former professional players and licensed youth coaches.
- The Bolts provide playing opportunities for ALL skill levels, from ages 5 to 19, so players can develop at their own pace and achieve their personal best. Post collegiate opportunity continues with the Bolts PDL semi-pro team.
- We train and compete in the finest soccer leagues in the US and gain additional expertise from our European affiliate, AS Roma.